Commercial Property Valuation in London
When Would I Need a Commercial Property Valuation?
There are a number of scenarios that calls for Commercial Property Valuations; some of the most common reasons include:
- Selling a property – knowing how much the property is actually worth
- When buying or renting – a prospective buyer or tenant may want to know how much the property is worth before making a commitment
- Mortgages – a mortgage underwriter may want to confirm the value of the property before approving the loan
Liquidation or merging companies – business owners will need to know the value of their commercial property before liquidation or merging with another company
What are the Different Types of Commercial Property Valuations?
There are a number of ways that we can assess the value of a commercial property, depending on the situation at hand.
- Cost – the quickest and easiest way to determine a commercial property’s worth, using land and construction costs to generate an approximate figure
- Sales Comparison – matching the property to similar properties in the area
- Value Per Door – often used to determine the value of a property containing multiple units, e.g. an office. This methods takes the price of one unit, and multiplies it by the total number of units in the property
- Income Capitalisation – this method calculates the approximate value of a commercial property by reviewing the revenue of the company occupying it
Gross Rent Multiplier – determines how long it would take to pay off a property based on gross rental income
- At Crest Chartered Surveyors, our experienced team will determine which method of Commercial Property Valuation is right for your needs, and provide you with a detailed report of our methods and findings.
At Crest, our Commercial Property Valuation services start will vary as it is based on individual requirements. Get in touch with us today to learn more, and get a quote.
A Commercial Property Valuation is not the same as a Residential Property Valuation. Different methodologies are used to calculate valuations that are used for different purposes. Typically, a Residential Property Valuation looks at the land, construction, and condition of a property, whereas a Commercial Valuation takes into account other factors such as revenue or rental potential.
At Crest Chartered Surveyors, we offer a quality service that you can trust, whilst remaining a cost-effective solution. Get in touch with our team today for a free, no-obligation quote based on your specific needs.
Why Choose Crest Chartered Surveyors?
At Crest, all of our valuers are members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), which means that not only do you receive a service second to none, but also receive the quickest and most cost-effective solutions for your needs.
Book a Commercial Building Condition Survey
If you’re interested in booking a Commercial Property Valuation with Crest Chartered Surveyors, or would like to hear more about our services, get in touch with us today. Fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you shortly to schedule an appointment.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 3940 1118 to make your booking.