RICS Building Surveyors in London
Use our building surveys to get an in-depth analysis on the state of a property and cost of repairs, from a registered surveyor that you can trust.
Buying a property? We’ll take care of the details.
At Crest Chartered Surveyors, we offer in-depth RICS Building Surveys in London and home counties to help clients diagnose any defects, damages, and potential issues with the property, or on a property that they’re looking to purchase.
Our RICS Building Surveys contain a detailed analysis on the property’s construction and current condition, and come with a comprehensive report that includes advice on defects, repairs, and any costs associated with maintenance and repairs. We’ll also offer advice on prioritising defects and damages to help clients understand where the biggest issues are.
When do I need this survey?
- We recommend booking a RICS Building Survey if:
- The building is listed or over 100 years old.
- The property has been altered or extended.
- The building has a history of structural damage.
- You suspect that the property may have damage
- There is significant damage or defects on the property
What’s Included in a RICS Building Survey Report?
- Once the survey has been completed, our RICS surveyors compile a comprehensive report, including:
- Technical information about the property’s construction and the materials used.
- Defects that needs prompt attention.
- Hidden defects and pottential issues.
- Ongoing maintenance that may be required in the future.
- Defects and problems that may arise if certain maintenance or repairs are not carried out.
- Photographs that provide a detailed picture of the building’s condition.
How much would this cost?
Our RICS Building Survey prices start from:
- £900 for up to a 2-bed property
- £969 for a 3-bed property
- £1049 for a 4-bed property
- £1199 for a 5-bed property
- Properties over £1million are charged at a higher fee.
* Include a Valuation for an additional £99.
All prices include VAT.
Why Choose Crest Chartered Surveyors?
At Crest Chartered Surveyors, all of our surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). This means that not only do you receive a service second to none, but also receive the quickest and most cost-effective solutions for your survey and valuation needs.
Building Surveys are not a legal requirement, however they do give homeowners and potential buyers peace of mind as they offer detailed analysis on the property’s construction and current condition.
Building Surveys include an in-depth investigation, both internally and externally, of all visible and accessible areas of a property. This typically includes walls, cellars, floors, windows, doors, roofs, and outbuildings.
Book Chartered Surveyor For Building Survey
If you’re interested in booking a RICS Building Survey with Crest Chartered Surveyors, or would like to hear more about our services, fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you shortly to schedule an appointment.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 3940 1118 to make your booking.